Cart is empty
This product can be shipped into all countries.
Ester-C® uplifts the immune system, but it also has anti-ageing effects. Why? Because it’s an antioxidant. This means it protects the body against the free-radical damage that leads to premature ageing. Not old news, but good news.
Ester-C® Combo is an extra-potent, esterified form of vitamin C, blended with organic sea vegetables, citrus bioflavonoids, spirulina and selenium. Five immune-boosting ingredients. Five weapons of mass protection.
• Boosts the immune system
• Cuts incidences of the common cold
• Helps promote wound healing and connective tissue repair
• Helps with weight loss
• Helps manage and prevent thyroid problems
• Great for immune-compromised states like chronic fatigue, HIV/Aids, arthritis and allergies
• Help smooth out circulatory problems
• Helps reduce inflammation, swelling and allergic reactions
GET THE SPECS
What? Ester-C®is an immune innovation. It’s a 100% natural, esterified form of vitamin C. But it’s way more potent and bioavailable.
What else? Ester-C® may be better than regular vitamin C. But The Real Thing has made it even better than better. How? By adding back-up ingredients for more immune support.
1. ESTER-C® COMBO TABLETS. Ester-C® with two seaweeds (kelp and rockweed), citrus bioflavonoids, spirulina, and the trace element selenium
2. ESTER-C® 60s TABLETS. A simple blend of Ester-C® and citrus bioflavonoids.
FACT: Ester-C® uplifts the immune system, but it also has anti-ageing effects. Why? Because it’s an antioxidant. This means it protects the body against the free-radical damage that leads to premature ageing. Not old news, but good news.
WHAT’S IN ESTER-C® COMBO and ESTER-C® 60s?
What? It’s a unique patented formula, produced through a chemical reaction that esterifies ascorbic acid, or vitamin C.
So what? Yes, it functions like vitamin C biologically, but the Ester-C® version is absorbed around 400 times quicker and won’t irritate the stomach.
2. KELP AND ROCKWEED
What? Sea vegetables are nutritional royalty. In fact, they’re the most nutrient-dense plants on the planet.
What else? Our Icelandic kelp and Norwegian rockweed are organically grown and specially harvested. The perfect nutritional and immune pedigree.
What? It’s an ancient, single-celled, blue-green algae. Full name: Spirulina platensis. Age: +- 3.5-billion years old. Occupation: one of the world’s most nutrient-packed substances.
4. CITRUS BIOFLAVONOIDS
What? They’re found in citrus fruits (who would’ve thought) like lemon, orange, tangerine and grapefruit. They have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic effects.
What else? Citrus bioflavonoids are essential for vitamin C absorption. They also amp up the vitamin’s action and protect it from oxidation. That’s why they made the cut into The Real Thing Ester-C®.
What? It’s a member of the trace-mineral family – meaning it’s essential for good health, but only needed
What else? This less-is-more mineral is found naturally in the soil. Plants absorb it. Then animals eat plants and absorb it. Then we eat plants or animals and absorb it too. Problem is, these days, there’s less and less to be absorbed.
HOW MUCH DO YOU NEED?
When it comes to selenium, a little does a lot and more than enough is definitely too much.
• Too little. A selenium deficiency can leave you immunologically at-risk and more prone to illness.
• Too much. Overshooting your intake can trigger selenosis, a toxic reaction that leads to hair loss, tooth decay, brittle nails and loss of feeling in the hands and feet.
• Get it right. Ester-C® Combo is designed to give your body exactly what it needs – including the purest selenium at the optimal immune-boosting dose.
WHAT MAKES ESTER-C THE REAL THING?
• What we put in. Only the purest, 100% natural ingredients.
• What we don’t put in. No binders, fillers, colourants, flavourants, preservatives, tableting aids or additives of any kind.
• How it’s grown. Our sea vegetables and spirulina are 100% organic and all other ingredients are extracted from natural sources.
• How it’s made. Produced according to GMP and HACCP standards and regulations.