This product can not be shipped into South Africa.
Slow down the aging process with Aminoguanidine. Aminoguanidine prevents glycolysation (cross-linking glucose molecules with proteins), which has proven to be a direct cause of many age-related conditions and illnesses such as cataracts, diabetes, vascular disease and even cancer.
What are the benefits of aminoguanidine?
- Prevents one of the key generic factors in the aging process: glycosylation
- Fights against the signs of aging and specific age-related conditions in numerous ways
- Prevents the enlargement and can increase collagen levels in the arterial walls
- Eases constricted blood vessels, or arteriosclerosis, to remarkable effect
- Reduces the harmful impact of bad cholesterol by inhibiting binding properties of lipoprotein
- Protects the skin proteins, collagen and elastin, that make up eye lenses, nerves and kidneys
- Effectively delays the onset of diabetes: a common agent in age-related health decline.